- Give opportunity to students to practice written English on their own through email/facebook correspondence.
- Give opportunities to students to practice listening skills and practice speaking interactively real English within the students’ community.
- Increase fluency, reduce accents and build confidence to think and speak English.
- Allow opportunity for students to express opinions and debate issues and thereby encourage critical thinking.
- Learn English in a fun way in a natural and authentic English speaking classroom community.